The pandemic has hit the events industry hard as all events have one thing in common: To bring people together. We want to do this in a way that is as safe and inclusive as possible. We want you to have a safe and comfortable experience here in Berlin.
We are monitoring the national health advise from Robert Koch Institut, the German federal government agency and research institute responsible for disease control and prevention, closely and will update our plans accordingly if necessary. We are also collaborating closely on health concepts with our venue Kulturbrauerei. Below are the current rules for Berlin Buzzwords:
- Entry into the venue will only be possible for those who can provide proof of full vaccination with an additional booster shot.
Proof of Vaccination can be provided with the EU Digital COVID Certificate, International Certificate of Vaccination, or equivalent documentation such as the CDC vaccination card.
You can find additional information on what is considered “fully vaccinated” on the website of the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut. If you have any questions left regarding your vaccination status or how to provide proof of vaccination, please contact us.
- You will be required to wear a medicinal mask or FFP2/(K)N95 mask indoors.
We want to encourage you to wear an FFP2 mask (or equivalent), since it provides better protection for you and others.
There will be a designated catering area where you can take of your mask for drinks and food, but we ask everyone to only use this area while you are drinking or eating.
- All participants will be informed in case of an outbreak using the provided contact details
- We request that anyone sick or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms stay home for their own safety and the safety of others
- We encourage you to to test yourself for COVID-19 before attending the event. You can find a map of free rapid test stations at map.schnelltestportal.de/. There is also a test center on the premises of our venue Kulturbrauerei, which you can find here.
- We also want to encourage you to use Corona Warn App (CWA) during your stay in Berlin. CWA is the official contract tracing app of the German Federal Ministry of Health and provides anonymous and decentralized contact tracing using the Google/Apple Exposure Notification system. You can learn more about CWA at coronawarn.app/en/
Update (28 April 2022): We updates our rules to reflect the change in legal regulations here in Germany.
Update (21 December 2021): The European Commission has adopted new rules according to which the EU vaccination certificates have a validity period of 9 months. In order for your EU Digital COVID Certificate to stay valid, booster vaccinations are needed. We recommend getting a booster jab as soon as it is available to you.
We will update these rules as required and also provide you with additional information as they become available. If you have any questions, concerns or recommendations, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
(last updated: 2022-04-28)