We are happy to finally announce the Call for Papers for Berlin Buzzwords 2022. It's been a while since we've had the opportunity to organize an in person event and we can't wait to see your session proposals and meet you again in June 2022.
What we offer
Being a speaker at Berlin Buzzwords is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with fellow attendees. It is a great way to develop your ideas and get feedback from an engaged audience. Speaking at Berlin Buzzwords helps you gain experience on stage which you can reference as we record each session on video and publish them on YouTube.
An invitation to speak at Berlin Buzzwords includes a full conference pass with access to the conference as well as the barcamp on Sunday. We also offer free accommodation for 2 nights at a nearby hotel to speakers from outside of Berlin.
What we are looking for
Berlin Buzzwords is looking for talks on:
- Search / IR systems – Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch or comparable solutions
- NoSQL – like Apache Cassandra, Flink, MongoDB, Hbase, CouchDB and others
- Large Data Processing – Hadoop itself, MapReduce, Cascading etc.
- Streaming topics such as Apache Flink or Apache Kafka
- Scale and Store, Distribution of containerized applications (e.g. Kubernetes or Docker)
- AI and Machine Learning topics
- Search relevance and e-commerce search
- Topics on open source communities and management
The list is not complete and we are always happy about new and unique submissions. If you are looking for inspiration, please check out our YouTube channel to see videos of previous years' talks.
Please note that we do not accept product presentations or company marketing presentations. If your company is interested in a media partnership or sponsorship, please contact Mareike at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be an anonymized review of all submissions. Members of the program committee will not be able to view your name or any other personal information given in your speaker profile so as to avoid unconscious bias.
The Call for Papers deadline is February 14th, 2022 at midnight CET.
Any more questions?
Feel free to contact the team at email@example.com – we are always happy to help.